Yamaha Scorpio Less Responsive

Friday 2 March 2012

I have a Yamaha motor. What should I do with the carburetor and the engine? Gas and pull me feel less responsive.r maybe there are suggestions that can be very useful to solve this problem I experienced on my bike.
thank you answer:

Greetings and salutations to make modifications to my friend at the Agung. Unfortunately you can not explain the exact problem. But would I do for a bit just to find a solution,If it is still the standard condition can be traced to the problems that have often experienced motor and scorpion logo, such as carburetor.


Because it is still a vacuum, vacuum rubber karbunya very vulnerable problematic, can be checked for wear and leaks, and the needle is also skepticism that the normal performance of another.

If it was normal, could have done great service performed for more accurate checks, such as the valve and, more importantly, the clutch linings.To up grade that are a little bit substitution can apply a Kawasaki Ninja 150, which means the application can simply plug it in and plug n play, an original or a new change.
Continue to use a quality engine oil is recommended to help the engine rev more leverage.

Finally clear the exhaust, or if necessary, with consideration dibobok penyesuaiaan with spuyer karbunya, so little of me hopefully can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Gambar Modifikasi Motor All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by gambarmodifikasimotore | Published by gambarmodifikasimotore | Powered by Blogger.com.